Ten Tips for A Great Lesson:
1. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes (no short-shorts, baggy jeans or sweat pants).
2. Wear a helmet for safety reasons.
3. Hit the bathroom before your lesson.
4. Keep sunglasses, wallet, cell phones, key, etc. in your car, or in our horn pack.
5. Do not keep cell phones, etc. in a pocket as it can “ride out” of your pocket during your trail ride.
6. Listen carefully to all instructions before your lesson begins.
7. Voice your riding abilities/experiences honestly so that you can be matched well with your mount.
8. Do not talk or text on your cell phones while riding.
9. Remember to “breathe.”
10. Yes, we accept and appreciate tips, too!!!